Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with over 2,000 students, teachers and parents in Delhi in a programme called ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020’.
Here are some points that you can learn from the event:
1) Let’s promote Make in India initiative to help our economy by buying local products.
2) Use water and electricity efficiently as responsible citizens of India to support development and growth of the country.
3) Today’s youth must act on some of the fundamental duties enshrined in the Constitution of India as they would be playing an important role in India’s development in 2047, when it marks 100 years of independence.
4) We should do our duties effectively and honestly so that there become no need to ask for our rights.
5) Students are the stepping stone for the country’s future success and so they should focus on what steps they can do for the favour of the country.