Orange juice provides a lot of health benefits. When a guest comes home, the first thing I ask them is if they would like to drink water. And then when I offer them a glass of fresh orange juice, it immediately changes their mood and boosts their energy. Orange juice can be consumed during breakfast or taken after slogging at the gym. Orange juice is not only refreshing but also provides a lot of vitamins, nutrients and important minerals. No wonder, people consider to drink orange juice over amla or any other fruit juice.
Here’s why you should include orange juice in your daily diet:
1) Orange juice can prevent against chronic diseases and infection. Drinking both fresh and packaged orange juice can reduce markers of inflammation.
2) Orange juice has the potential to keep your heart health strong. It may also increase good cholesterol and reduce bad cholesterol.
3) Orange juice is believed to be more effective than lemonade as it can decrease many factors that can lead to kidney stone.
4) Orange juice can improve immunity levels and protect from common illnesses such as cold, flu etc.
5) If you are suffering from dull skin and wrinkles, then drinking orange juice daily can give you a youthful look and radiant skin.
6) Orange juice is believed to aid weight loss as it contains zero fat and low calories.
7) Orange juice can reduce arthritis pain and promote overall good health.
If you are a diabetic or sugar patient, then you are advised to consult a doctor to check how many glasses of orange juice, you can drink on a regular basis.