- Avanti Learning Centres is one of India’s fastest growing EdTech Startups
- It has recently expanded presence to over 50 cities and 300+ Centers with 600+ educators
- Avanti’s YouTube channel has over 250,000 subscribers with 45 million minutes of content watched.
- Founded by IIT Alumni it helps students prepare for Engineering and Medical entrance exams with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence powered Learning App and in-class integrations
- Backed by Pearson Affordable Learning Fund, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation and Asha Impact Fund.
- Uses a Phygital Education with Technology enabled classrooms + Personalized learning App
Patna – Ed-tech startup, Avanti Learning Centres, is radically changing the Science and Mathematics education paradigm in India by leveraging a Physical+Digital model. The Mumbai-based startup works in the area of preparatory classes for higher education in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) domains for students looking to succeed in IIT, Medical Entrance including NEET and other talent and science examinations in India and overseas.
In yet another stellar achievement that reflects the success of Avanti, 5 students of Avanti Learning Centre in Chhapra, Bihar have ranked in the top 25 in Bihar in the Stage 1 – National Talent Search Examination.
The students, Anubhav Vashishta (Rank 15), Aman Krishnan (Rank 18), Animesh Shree (Rank 24), Ujjwal Kumar (Rank 25) and Shubhangi Raj (Rank 25) have not just made their parents proud but also made entire state of Bihar as also the team of Avanti.
Avanti recently expanded to 300 centres across 50 cities and towns while impacting the lives of over 500,000 students looking to enter the best Engineering and Medical colleges of India. With over 11.9 Lakh students appearing for IIT Entrance and 13 lakh students appearing for NEET, Avanti with a Physical + Digital model has been growing rapidly. Avanti’s methodology is based on research by their Academic Chair, Professor Eric Mazur of Harvard University.
“We started our journey in Chhapra with Dr. Pankaj Kumar and Chhapra Central School more than three years ago. We are extremely proud of Anubhav, Aman, Animesh, Ujjwal and Shubhangi for their achievement at the NTSE and placing in the top 25 in the state. Our work in Chhapra shows that with the right technology, teachers and school partners, small towns like Chhapra can outperform the entire country. We are working with advanced digital initiatives to widen the base for excellence in education in India. We have the Avanti Gurukul Learning App which provides personalized inputs based on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence while introducing the best technology interventions in the Classrooms & the highest quality content powered by a methodology researched by Prof Mazur of Harvard University. Our focus is on enablement with adaptive learning instead of rote learning.” opined Akshay Saxena, Co-Founder of Avanti Learning Centres.